[thelist] Microsoft .NET for a production team

Andre Gaulin gaulin at mac.com
Mon May 7 10:43:14 CDT 2001

Hi everyone..

i am in need of some resources and information in regards to the new
Microsoft .NET paradigm and how it is going to influence my team of
production people (HTML guys, not developers).

i have been told that .NET is going to totally change the way my production
team is going to work and i need to know how to get them up to speed.  Has
anyone taken any trainging courses with a production perspective on .NET,
found any good books that cover the .NET/production interaction, etc.?

any suggestions and or resources would be greatly appreciated..

thanks

andre