[thelist] flash detection

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon May 7 19:21:18 CDT 2001

>Erik, Erik,

Yeah, Mom - I know! I know! I'm getting to cleaning up my own site
... soon, promise, really. The "check back in November" parts of it
are referring to November '00 ... or was it '99? And yeah, Mom I AM
ashamed!

As far as lightening up my stance - as I think I said before, I'm not
claiming that everything that CAN be Flash SHOULD be Flash ... rather
that when there IS Flash is is sometimes a VERY GOOD IDEA, even if
the only thing people without the player are going to see is a link
to macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer/
--
- Erik Mattheis

"Everything's better"