[thelist] Pop-up sound link + autostart=false

Flavia Silveira-Tarzwell (FayeC) fayec at canada.com
Mon May 7 21:16:44 CDT 2001

Hi,
I am having some trouble with the following page:
http://delta.humberc.on.ca/Summer2001/Tarzwells/Marie/Assignment3/audio.html

I wanted the links to open in a separate window so I used a little
javascript popup but now no matter where I put the parameter
autostart="false" it will alwasy start playing right after loading.

I wonder if there is any workaround for this problem or if just leaving
it playing right after loading is ok......
I really wanted it to wait until the user clicked on the play button....

TIA,

FayeC