[thelist] Microsoft .NET for a production team

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Mon May 7 21:54:29 CDT 2001

don provides a good link, but if, like me, you get enough email and
belong to enough lists, i'd love to hear other peoples' feedback...

now, my experience so far...

it will not totally change the way we do business... our old way of
doing things will still work, and most of our clients will continue to
use current versions of ASP for years to come... suffice it to say,
you don't *need* to go .NET just yet... you could probably wait
quite a while for it to shake out as you start to implement some of
the more handy features...

we've begun to focus on using it down the road, but in reality, our
conversion to all sorts of XML-based applications will take a lot of
our focus for a little while still...

> From: Don Makoviney <DonM at allensysgroup.com>
[...]
> There is a complete list of .Net lists at
> http://www.asplists.com/asplists/
[...]
> > From: Andre Gaulin [mailto:gaulin at mac.com]
[...]