[thelist] PDF's & Fonts........

sales at iibiz.com sales at iibiz.com
Tue May 8 17:42:56 CDT 2001

Covering a little bit of everything here.....

Client designed a presentation in PDF.  Uploaded and set up link.  When I
checked to make sure it opened up okay, I noticed that the font they were
using in their headers was all squished up and over-lapping itself.  Sent
him a quick email saying "You might want to change that font......"

They replied that they've tried it on 4 different machines and it's not like
that!  I tried at different screen resolutions, but can't figure out why
this would be happening.

I thought things in PDF were pretty "fixed"..............no?

Any ideas?

Sandy