[thelist] Streaming SWF files

Navin Dhanuka navindhanuka at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 01:05:08 CDT 2001

>>I believe you would have to do that with Quicktime or RealPlayer -
>>both of which can contain Flash content.
>>What are you aiming at accomplishing?

Well I am making an eCampus, and made lots of interactive tutes for Newbees.
I want that people should access them for free but from my site only.
In the past we have seen that good tutes are rebuilt from cache files & then
sold in Cds with local magazines. I want to avoid this.

Yes! It can be done with Quicktime or RealPlayer but I know it can be done
without them also.
VSplash.com is doing it without QT & RP. I think I am near to know how thy
do that.

Thanks! for the help.
If you know more about this please share.

Navin Dhanuka
NetInfoTech.net

--
- Erik Mattheis