[thelist] Cold Fusion Express/Linux Question

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Wed May 9 07:52:54 CDT 2001

CDitty, I've only used the Linux version a tiny bit, but if you go to the
ColdFusion Forums,
http://forums.allaire.com/coldfusion, and search under Unix, I know you will
find some help. I just did a search for ODBC there and it found quite a few
posts.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at macromedia.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482