[thelist] Cold Fusion Express/Linux Question

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Wed May 9 09:51:24 CDT 2001

Chris -

Assuming you have both of them set up correctly and you have created a
database with a password in MySQL, you should be able to connect CF to
it out of the box.

When you're creating the datasource, make sure to use 127.0.0.1 as the
hostname, not localhost or the name of the machine.  If you have more
questions, shout :)

.djc.