[thelist] width, height, innerWidth,innerHeight

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Wed May 9 12:50:31 CDT 2001

Am I insane here, or am I correct in thinking that some 4.0+ browsers
apply the width and height in window.open() to the outside of the new
window?

Also, was I dreaming or last night did I read (but not bookmark)
something about innerWidth and innerHeight as part of the
window.open() features?

What are navigator.availTop and navigator.availLeft good for?
Anything? Isn't that just screen.height - screen.availHeight?

<tip type="Brain Food">
Brain Pep capsules, Energy Green powder and flax seed oil were
recommended to me as how I can get all this stuff done without
cloning myself. I've been getting along with just as much energy on
4-5 hours sleep as I usually do on 7-8.
</tip>
--
- Erik Mattheis