[thelist] Disabling the print screen button

Moqtadir Naim MNaim at NetByTel.com
Wed May 9 13:15:06 CDT 2001

Hi Mike,

This is Moqtadir. Do you ever worked for netbytel.com in FL

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Clark [mailto:loramer at hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 2:11 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] Disabling the print screen button

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I work in a marketing research company that has recently started doing
internet surveys.  While this may be exceptionally convenient, it is not the

most secure.  We often have sensative information that needs to be displayed

on the screen, but we must make sure that this information cannot be
downloaded in any way, shpae or form.  We have disabled every way to
download the information that we can think of except for the print screen
button, which comes standard on most keyboards.

Does anyone know of any way using ASP, VBScript, JavaScript, HTML, Perl,
...or really...anything that disables this key?

Thanks,
mike