[thelist] Disabling the print screen button

Ron White ronwhite at members.evolt.org
Wed May 9 13:19:06 CDT 2001

Unless you have also figured out a way to erase the file from my browser
cache nothing you do will prevent me from printing the file out from
there... so all that stuff you have done is completely pointless and near
worthless...

<tip>
Learn this now and remember it forever!!! If you don't want secure info to
escape your control, DO NOT PUT IT ON A WEB PAGE!!!! The instant someone
browses your site that info is on their computer...
</tip>

Thanks,
Ron White