[thelist] Good javascript discussion list?

jeff jeff at members.evolt.org
Wed May 9 14:34:13 CDT 2001

don,

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: From: Don Makoviney
:
: Can anyone recommend a good javascript mailing list?
: Similar in format to this one? I like this list - don't
: get me wrong - but I would like a more specialized list
: for some of my Javascript questions.
:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

any of the js gurus you're likely to find on any of the other decent js
lists you'll also find here on thelist.  ask away.  see if you can stump the
gurus.

<tip type="Web Applications">

Developing web-based applications that would be best suited to looking and
behaving like software?  If so, you'll seriously want to know about using
User Defined Colors & Fonts -- supported by IE4+ and NN6 (with the exception
of "caption" text) on Windows.

http://members.evolt.org/jeff/code/user_defined_colors.cfm

</tip>

thanks,