PLEASE CHANGE THE SUBJECT LINES (was:RE: [thelist] avoid hostpro)

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Thu May 10 16:33:19 CDT 2001

Hey kids, please make the subject lines appropriate to the topics, and
change them when the topic changes. I've been deleting a whole slew of
emails titled "avoid hostpro" when come to find out there's stuff I'd
actually like to read.

--Oh, and the digest folks probably feel the same.

Thanks.

<tip>
shift-mousewheel lets you go forward() or back() instead of using the
buttons
(In IE, anyways)
</tip>

sgd