[thelist] Getting New Business

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Sun May 13 05:34:18 CDT 2001

At 11:37 PM -0500 5/12/01, Erik Mattheis wrote:
>Posting to developer lists at 11:30 on a Saturday night gives a
>clearer indication that you're some kind of inhuman freak, anyway.

The inhuman freak I was referring to was Erik Mattheis, actually. I
told myself I was staying in last night to work ... at least that was
the ostensible reason ... I knew all along I would end up cruising
eBay for Beanie Babies and looking for some GOOD barnyard porn and
that I couldn't have found anyone to go out with anyway.

Actually in the Queen's English, I might have said "... that _one_ is
some kind of freak ..." ... sorry.

PS - you're not the Queen to which I refer.

PPS - The first PS does not intend to imply that you are some sort of
Queen, but not the one who owns English.

PPPS - The previous PS is not meant to be taken ironically. Friends?

PPPPS - Maybe we should have gone out on date last night. H/W/S? ...
me: 6'1"/175/M

PPPPPS - Did you find any good Beanie Babies?
--

- Erik Mattheis

"For best results, pronounce muh THEIGH ess."

(612) 827 3963