[thelist] Ethics, was Getting New Business

sales at iibiz.com sales at iibiz.com
Sun May 13 22:34:52 CDT 2001

> On one hand I consider it a lowlife underhanded type of thing to do, but
on
> the other hand I think I could do somewhat better (again just my own
> opinion).

Not "lowlife", but delicate.

And "just because you think they could be better", doesn't mean that some of
the people you would be approaching aren't perfectly happy and proud of
their sites.  You may insult them and in the process build a "bad" name for
yourself!

So just be careful and give some serious thought on how you plan to market
to these people.

Sandy