[thelist] re: cf tutorial?

sherry sherry at terry.uga.edu
Mon May 14 10:31:46 CDT 2001

Hi Ted,
I just caught up with my digest reading of thelist, so I hope this
information isn't coming too late. I've bought just about every book on Cold
Fusion, and I recommend "Teach Yourself Cold Fusion in 21 Days" by Charles
Mohnike (ISBN 0672317966) to start. It really explained the basics well.
Good books to have in addition to that are the two Ben Forta books (even if
you are running 4.5x, they're great) and Mastering Cold Fusion by Arman
Danesh.

I have started compiling a list of useful Cold Fusion links here:
http://iceblink.terry.uga.edu/links/cold_fusion.cfm

If you have any good Web resources I can add to it, feel free to let me
know.

Hope that helps!
--sher

[ sherry neal :: lead web developer :: http://www.terry.uga.edu ]