[thelist] Looking for hip Design studios in Toronto

Flavia Silveira-Tarzwell (FayeC) fayec at canada.com
Mon May 14 16:22:07 CDT 2001

Hi,

I am taking the Web Design, Development and Maintenance Certificate at
Humber (upgrading old skills and learning some new ones) and one of the
things we are required to do is research on companies we would like to
work for.
We need to find 10 companies we would enjoy working at and list their
phone numbers and the person in charge of hiring for these companies.
I have a good idea of the kind of enviroment I would be happy to work at
but I don't know where to find 10 companies that have the same kind of
"free spirit" type of work place.
I am looking for some help in finding design houses/companies that have
this kind of artistic, open minded, high energy type of enviroment in
Toronto, Ontario. I
can look for their phone number/contact person after I have the list in
hand but right now I only have one company that fits the profile.
Any ideas, tips or info on this subject will be extremely appreciated
:)))))

TIA,

FayeC