[thelist] Re: ActiveX Security

John Dowdell jdowdell at macromedia.com
Mon May 14 17:03:22 CDT 2001

At 11:20 PM 5/10/1, George Dillon wrote:
> Yes, I'm a "got Flash player" statistic,
> but I'm also an invisible "never views Flasher".

Cool, if you prefer to work in IE/Win and to disable all ActiveX Controls,
that's certainly your choice. I tend to browse in Netscape and on Mac for
similar types of reasons, having already learned from Melissa.... ;-)

(I trust we're agreed, though, that you'd be in that 4% of consumers tested
who could not view SWF immediately in their current browsers, rather than a
silent and unmeasured part of the majority....? ;-)

jd