[thelist] Removing tags in an input field: What else to remove?

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Mon May 14 17:20:37 CDT 2001

> Dang.  The logic is breaking down here.

Have you looked for a custom tag that does this yet?  While I like to write my own code, often I find myself reinventing the wheel, when there are free (or inexpensive) CF tags already developed that can be modified to suit your needs..

Searching Allaire's (oops, I mean Macromedia's) Developer's exchange for "strip AND html" yielded 9 seemingly promising matches..

http://devex.allaire.com/developer/gallery/index.cfm

Good luck,

Seth

Seth Bienek