[thelist] OT: New list announcement

Joel Reymont joelr at well.com
Mon May 14 18:21:33 CDT 2001

Folks,

I have started a new list at
http://www.listdelivery.com:81/guest/RemoteListSummary/HiddenWorks

It is a list primarily for web designers and their clients.
My idea is to provide a forum where *business questions*
related to web site design and development could be asked and answered.

Questions like how to best find customers (other than word of mouth)
and increase sales? How to estimate projects and price them?

How to deal with backend developers and offshore developers to successfully
complete projects? What information to give developers and designers
to achieve tight estimates and successfully completed projects.

This is a private list and I will not sell or share the list of subscribers.
Subscriber information is kept confidential.

Please feel free to sign up or drop me a line with suggestions!

	Cheers, Joel