[thelist] Form "subject line"

matt newell matt at sweetillusions.org
Tue May 15 13:12:00 CDT 2001

you should be able to drum up some texaport from them -- there are a million
different ways to set something like that up.

verio, for example has a file with the switches and stuff in it, which then
passes the info to a cgi.

anyways, im just trying to pass time before some psd's get dropped on me, so
i'd still say ring up the isp and bug em for info.

        .. matt

        .. www.sweetillusions.org
        .. matt at sweetillusions.org

        .. in our madness evermore we rave - chaucer