[thelist] Evolt Web Design Directory

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Tue May 15 13:15:22 CDT 2001

Very cool.

Real quick usability thing.  I tried to add ColdFusion under server-side
coding because it didn't appear to be there.  However, after I entered the
information, it told me it was already in the database (I presume in the
queue you describe), but this is not plainly obvious.  Maybe you should say
it's in the queue, perhaps, or whatever.

I presume this will probably come up again now that you've released it to
us and we all try to add our favorite languages and so on.

Again, absolutely killer resource.  I had a similar idea but never any time
to pull it off.

--Ben

Ben Dyer
Senior Internet Developer