[thelist] Form "subject line"

Julia Frizzell Julia_Frizzell at brown.edu
Tue May 15 14:09:55 CDT 2001

At 1:01 PM -0500 5/15/01, <sales at iibiz.com> wrote:

>But that doesn't work in a "form" tag, does it?
>
>     <INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="recipient" VALUE="sales at iibiz.com">
>
>I tried that earlier to no success.........unless I just screwed it up!

This isn't quite right, but the below should work. It probably
depends on the script you're using.

<input type="hidden" name="subject" value="subject goes here">

The one you list above is for the return email address in the header
of the email. These work fine for me on my forms:

http://www.theblackroad.org/selection.html

http://www.theblackroad.org/reg-old.html

http://www.theblackroad.org/gmreg-old.html

[please don't input anything on these forms...my convention is
running this weekend, and it'll just screw up my committee. <g>]

Good luck!
--
Julia Frizzell
julia_frizzell at brown.edu