Members' Skills was ...... Re: [thelist] Evolt Web Design Directory

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Tue May 15 18:58:02 CDT 2001

Hmm.. actually, no Rudy... not specifically.  <G>

But, I may have misunderstood what Erik was suggesting.  I took Erik's
suggestion to be more along the lines of allowing members to post contract
jobs, short term, very specific skill set, etc.  Or, perhaps I just flew
with the idea in my own head (nothing new there).

That said, Rudy, how searchable will the members database be?  Will we need
to add additional fields for skills, level, availability, etc. to the
members db?

As mentioned, this should be moved to thesite, Erik, are you subbed on
there?  http://lists.evolt.org/mailman/listinfo/thesite

Michele