Members' Skills was ...... Re: [thelist] Evolt Web Design Directory

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Tue May 15 20:02:17 CDT 2001

IOW, what you'd like to see is added to the Members Database (currently in
development) are fields that allow for:

skills (various check boxes perhaps to facilitate searching of information)
level of expertise for each skill (beginner, intermediate, advanced)
available for short-term contracts (yes/no)
etc.

??

And, going back, are you available to help wrap the CF code around the
members database?

Michele