Members' Skills was ...... Re: [thelist] Evolt Web Design Directory

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Tue May 15 20:43:22 CDT 2001

Joshua,

hehehe .. duly noted.

We'll move this conversation to thesite .. just waiting to get Erik set up
there.

Michele

And I owe a tip .. got this one saved .. for just such a time.

<tip type="Stored Queries in Access (ASP)">
Fantastic tutorial ... http://www.stardeveloper.com/articles/010701-1.shtml
Not a lot of articles on this site, compared to other ASP sites, but what is
there, is very good.
http://www.stardeveloper.com/
</tip>