[thelist] Seeking Encryption solution

Bernard Silva BernardSilva at privacy.gov.au
Tue May 15 21:20:02 CDT 2001

Hi all,

I am trying to solve the issue of sending encrypted information from our web
server (hosted externally) to our network.  The information is gathered from
our clients, via an SSL session, and we do not want to ftp it or send it via
un-encrypted email to our local network.

Ideally I'd like to get the web server (IIs4) to send me an encrypted email,
with the information it gathered from the client, after the server completes
an SSL session?

Any thoughts, tips, software suggestions or comments much appreciated.

Thank you in advance
Bernard Silva