[thelist] Looking for hip Design studios in Toronto

FayeC fayec at canada.com
Wed May 16 10:39:26 CDT 2001

Yep...I know that they have that rep over there but I can't really consider
relocating.
I have heard nice things about Blue Spark regarding the work environment and I
wanted to find more places like it for my assignment.
I have one month to come up with 10 companies/studios that I would like to
work at and that means I have to research the companies quite in depth...but
at first I have to get their names...
Thanks for the tip :)

FayeC