[thelist] Able to get to other users on server folders

Darrell King darrell at webctr.com
Wed May 16 11:44:07 CDT 2001

FTP or SSH/Telnet...?  I've seen it with both before, but it's more common withthe latter, I think...maybe just my own experience.

On Wed, 16 May 2001 12:33:05 -0400
"Gina K. Anderson" <gina at sitediva.com> wrote:

:
:I'm on a shared server, and I can't get into the whole user directory on my
:server from a "directory up" arrow or command, it just shows my own root, not
:the entire server's user folders. I haven't been able to do that on free
:webhosting sites.
:
:Gina
:
--

Darrell

The Web Center, Inc.
http://webctr.com
admin at webctr.com
1/877.349.3230 | 1/716.349.3230

CGI Programming | Web Development | Database Programming