[thelist] Adobe GoLive/Editor problem?

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Thu May 17 12:07:14 CDT 2001

In some editors, more problems; in some others, less.  In all editors,
problems, especially when designing for cross-browser implementations.  WYSI
not WYG, but may be close.  How close?  YGIAGAM (your guess is as good as
mine).  It really depends.  This is why I believe a good understanding of
HTML and other related technologies is key to using any of these tools
effectively.

Norman
www.craftedsolutions.com