[thelist] Adobe GoLive/Editor problem?

Freda Lockert freda at appleonline.net
Thu May 17 14:30:51 CDT 2001

GoLive's layout window display is particularly poor, it was one of
the improvements users expected in the upgrade from v.4 to v.5
(nearly a year ago now) but it didn't happen. The only other WYSIWYG
editor I've used is Dreamweaver 4 which is somewhat better than GL in
this respect but far from perfect.

As to why it's like this and when we can expect an upgrade - lots of
people at the Adobe user forum have been trying to get Adobe to tell
us, without success.

Freda

--
Spaceship Earth: The problem for the passengers is that there is no
manual to identify all the parts, and no instructions on how to