New Windows (was RE: [thelist] Evolt Web Design Directory

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Thu May 17 18:03:23 CDT 2001

Jeff, you're on the warpath today! Hai-Ya!

I think I explained why I posted that already ... let's see ... here it is:

At 10:03 PM -0500 5/16/01, Erik Mattheis wrote:
>Well, now I'm even more wrong ... really the only place I see
>copyhistory is in my JS book, which is by the same guy who did this
>(and it's listed here):
>http://developer.netscape.com:80/viewsource/goodman_roadmap/jsbible3/NS4_Obj.pdf
>
>... and in a bunch of search results for pages that have it in their code.

And yes, indeed it does seem to only exist in Danny Goodman's mind
and suckers like me who believe everything they read.

--

- Erik Mattheis

"For best results, pronounce muh THEIGH ess."

(612) 827 3963