[thelist] CF (SQL?): query.columnlist

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Fri May 18 17:29:51 CDT 2001

Umm.. the answer is no.  I do not believe there is a hack to get them into
the original order they were in the database.  You might be able to do it by
querying the database for the order in the sysobjects table if it has one..
?

Since you've gone ahead and made lists of those fields to exclude and which
are text areas, why not just make a list of those to display, and in that
specify the order?

-joshua