[thelist] I should be flogged!

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon May 21 09:23:10 CDT 2001

Hmm.. made me go back and look again.

Under OE, there is a setting under tools, options, send .. the last
checkbox, "Reply to messages using the format in which they were sent",
deselect this option.  (I don't have O2K installed, can't check for sure.)

This should make replies plain text now, or whatever your default setting
is.

HTH,

Michele