[thelist] [OT] Age (was: Difference between <strong> and <b>)

Mark Groen markgroen at telus.net
Tue May 22 11:57:34 CDT 2001

Thought this thread had died - but here is my 2 cents worth:

Age doesn't make a difference, but I think almost *all* of us finished high
school at one point or another - either by the normal route or by catching
up later with some sort of Grade Equivalency Diploma - you will need this in
the future MUCH more than learning how to code scripting languages for the
computer. Not for the piece of paper that said you graduated, but the
knowledge that you were able to complete something that was needed even if
not enjoyable.

<snip>

I'm not telling ... but I'm getting a little long in the tooth.
(<8 Sharon

> I'm 16, and I've been using HTML since I was 12 or 13 (although I wasn't
> using it very well when I started :).
>
> Why, how old are most people on this list?
</snip>