[thelist] PHP MySql

Jeanne Edna Thelwell thelwell at thelwell.org
Tue May 22 14:26:32 CDT 2001

At 11:59 AM 5/22/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Thanks guys.  I'm scratching my head and trying to do the Install even as
>we speak.  I do want to
>change the extension to .php instead of .php3 though....

That depends on how you're host has the server configured.  You need to ask
them.  I think there's a script you can use, though, to tell PHP to see
".php" as ".php3" if that's what your host requires.  BTW, there are two
versions of phpMyAdmin, one using ".php" and one using ".php3".  Just make
sure you match your host's installation.