[thelist] dhtml menus

Alastair Murdoch alastair at cubeit.co.uk
Tue May 22 16:11:27 CDT 2001

Try visiting computer arts www.computerarts.co.uk.  They have a pretty easy
to use, very efficient drop drop code available for download.  It's
straightforward, easy to customise, works in 4+ browsers and in a few days
time I'll have a NS6 modification working!!!

Only thing it doesn't have is any form of hierarchy, it's one dropdown only
although I suppose it could be adapted fairly easily, you really only
applying the same script to another layer.

Mail me if you want any more info on it.

Cheers

alastair

A l a s t a i r   M u r d o c h
c o n s u l t a n t  @  c u b e