[thelist] Stupid ASP Question

A R travelshot at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 22:52:17 CDT 2001

I have an increadilbly simple (hopefully) question.

I have a sample database (1 table 1 entry) I try to
query like this:

<% Option Explicit %>

<%
Dim dcnDB 'As ADODB.Connection

Set dcnDB = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
dcnDB.ConnectionString = "DSN=Database"
dcnDB.Open
Response.Write (dcnDB.Execute("SELECT * FROM
Products"))
%>

Everything seems to work fine, but it won't display
the results, it gives me this:

Response object error 'ASP 0185 : 8002000e'

Missing Default Property

/development/connection.asp, line 0

A default property was not found for the object.

I am pretty new to this, but I never had to declare
the default property for the response object, nor do I
know what it is.

Help please?

Alex

<Tip coming>