[thelist] Form Mail

Ritwik Patra patra at poboxes.com
Fri May 25 01:53:41 CDT 2001

Dear Steve,

Thanks for such an immediate response.

Yes! We can manage with the PHP script. I was wondering whether the "pop up"  thing and "close window" can be
used without java script. Since you said no...where do I find the script for this purpose? Another question....can there
be alternative ...Like if some has disabled java script ..Then he/she is provided with a simple format...I hope I am able
to explain my requirement. Please do mention about the required java script....

Thanks and regards.

Ritwik Patra