[thelist] Where do I place my remote JS file?

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Fri May 25 16:47:42 CDT 2001

Recently, with a lot of good advice from the group here, I did a Javascript
mouseOver/onClick script which I will now place in a remote.js file. My
question is: in which directory do I place it? Do I place it both where the
index.html file is AND the HTML directory is?

The structure I have set up is the index.html file goes in the root
directory and I have HTML and Images subdirectories.

Sure can't see the forest for the trees (again). (<8
Sharon

Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com