[thelist] Credit card validation

Mark Groen markgroen at telus.net
Sat May 26 11:53:39 CDT 2001

An overview of the basics of credit card verification:
http://www.webdevelopersjournal.com/articles/card_fraud.html
There's quite a few php scripts out there I think for simply verifying the
numbers - an example:
http://php.resourceindex.com/detail/00597.html
You can make sure it is a well formed number client side also with
javascript:
http://javascript.internet.com/forms/val-credit-card.html

<snip>