[thelist] NN4.7 not showing my Home page/images

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Sun May 27 10:45:32 CDT 2001

Moral of story. No more all-nighters! I just ran all the other pages through
HTML Tidy and, due to a couple of other missing tags (2 other pages only),
all my images disappeared into the night. Everything is okay now. Sorry,
folks. I ran out of steam and didn't do the final check that I should have
done.

I find it interesting that Netscape 6.01 displayed them right from the
start. Would not have thought it would have put up with what Netscape 4.7
did not.

Again, sorry for the panic. Of course, there is nothing wrong with PPK's
script, only with me who got impatient and didn't do a final check!

Sharon (I promise I'll provide two tips the next time).
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com