[thelist] CSS positioning

Alastair Murdoch alastair at cubeit.co.uk
Tue May 29 03:51:47 CDT 2001

OK, I'm running out of ideas but there is one last thing.  Netscape doesn't
like things in table cells so you will probably never quite get that working
right.  I also neglected to notice that you are centering the table on the
page.  This may be adding to your problems as there is no easy way to
position layers reliably, relative to the browser window (well none that
I've found).

Is it just a dropdown menu that you want??  There are quite a few scripts
available that work reliably in all 4+ browsers and I've got an adapted one
I could send you.  You would have to left align or fix the position of your
page however.

If I get time I might take another look but I'm afraid I'm out of ideas.

Let me know how you get on.

Alastair

A l a s t a i r   M u r d o c h
c o n s u l t a n t  @  c u b e