[thelist] printing background images

AtdtXav atdtxav at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 08:41:53 CDT 2001

Doesn't look like anyone else responded, so I will.  What IE
seems to do is A) not print the backgound and B) change the font
coloring so it reads easier, because most people don't want
their printer to color their entire page, that using up a hell
of a lot of ink.

I believe you can choose to print the background as on option
when printing.