[thelist] coldfusion and stored procedures

sarah disaster7 at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 10:52:22 CDT 2001

Without the @'s I get this error:

ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PLS-00201: identifier
'INS_SYSTEM' must be declared ORA-06550: line 1,
column 7: PL/SQL: Statement ignored

With the @'s, I get this error:

ORA-06550: line 1, column 19: PLS-00103: Encountered
the symbol "@" when expecting one of the following: (
) - + mod not null others table avg count current
exists max min prior sql stddev sum variance execute
multiset the both leading trailing forall year month
DAY_ HOUR_ MINUTE_ second TIMEZONE_HOUR_
TIMEZONE_MINUTE_ time timestamp interval date

I assume it's working "more" with the @'s, but its
hanging on something else I'm still not doing
something right? I spose I should find out the exact
way the sp is working from the dba.

Thanks,
Sarah