[thelist] Mailto:

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Wed May 30 19:03:00 CDT 2001

> not quite quoted properly; try (all one line):
>
> response.write "<tr><td><a

Thanks Scott, I was under the impression that you couldn't use ( " ) more
than once and had to use ( ' ) inside the quote marks. And thanks, also,
David. That thought occurred to me about an hour after I had turned my
'puter off for the night. I'm really only doing this because I haven't done
any ASP for a while and want to keep in practice.

Kev
kjs at ratking.co.uk