[thelist] error: cgi-bin not found

Tony Grimes algrimes at acs.ucalgary.ca
Thu May 31 02:41:59 CDT 2001

Anthony,
     So, should I assume that this admin will know how to fix the problem
if I tell him what's wrong? Will the fix be in the documentation for him
to find?
     My client is getting pretty fed up with this ISP and is thinking of
moving to a new vendor. In your opinion, is this something this admin
should have known, or should I defend him? He's looking to me to evaluate
these guys, but this isn't really my field so any info you could give
me would be a great help. BTW, thanks for the quick reply.

.tony