[thelist] fluid columns via DOM Jscript

Kerin Cosford Kerin.Cosford at current-drugs.com
Thu May 31 10:29:17 CDT 2001

if you go to one of the news stories on iht.com (like
http://www.iht.com/articles/21262.html ) and resize your window, text flows
from column to column. More than that, you can flip through columns, change
from 3 to 1 column view, to print view, and change font size, all without
reloading the browser.

It works fine on IE5+, N6, and Moz. On N4 it defaults to a standard layout.

It really is excellent - the best use of DHTML I've seen. Hence me wanting