[thelist] Calling PHP Gurus

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Thu May 31 17:26:47 CDT 2001

I am by no means a PHP Guru.  Although, I do use it.  :)

I am going to take a stab and say that this module was not compiled into
the standard version you have.  If memory serves correctly, the win32
version is not compiled with everything.  If you have a C or C++ (don't
remember which) you should be able to compile it with the needed module.

Chris