[thelist] Classifying Fonts

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Fri Jun 1 11:30:48 CDT 2001

Okay, I'm on a mission to organize my hundreds of fonts. I am dropping them into
folders based on  Serif, Sans-Serif, Decorative, Handwriting, Calligrapher,
Script, etc. for starters. I wonder if there's a more efficient way.

Would any of you share your font classification list with me? Or know of a place
online where I could get help with this? I've done some searching, but no site I
found gave much guidance on this. Would appreciate any input!

BTW, you can attach your font classification list to me offlist if you like at
gina at sitediva.com.

Thanks,
Gina